LA Fashion Week Festival: Ticket Holder Policies
Facilitating a safe experience is our top priority. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Clear Bag Policy:
Small clutches are okay. Clear Bag policy applies to all other bags, see below.
- 12" x 6" x 12" Clear Plastic Bag
- 1 Gallon Plastic Freezer Bag
- Clutch with Shoulder Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
- Clutch with Wrist Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
- Diaper Bag, as long as accompanied by a child
- Fanny Pack
- Clear backpacks and tote bags
- Camera Case
- Mesh Bag
- Large Purse
- Oversized Tote Bag
- Binoculars Case
Refund Policy: The Model Experience does not offer refunds, no exceptions. All sales are final
Ticket Policy: Tickets include all day access. Tickets will be honored as purchased. Guests are not able to swap their ticket type. Tickets are non-transferable. If you are forwarding tickets to someone your best bet is to forward the email / QR Code.
Ticket issues? Visit our Will Call booth (on site).
Covid Policy: Subject to change information will be update closer to the event.
When will my virtual Links be sent? All Virtual Viewing links will be sent by March 1st. If you can not locate your link, kindly check your spam box. If you are still having trouble, email info@TheModelExperience.net so that we can resend.
Barker Hangar Parking: We highly recommend pre-paying for parking. Save time and money, the price for parking will increase on-site.
Seating Policy: Bleacher Seating, first come first serve.
VIP: only VIP ticket holders will be allowed in the VIP Lounge. Guests can upgrade to VIP at WILL CALL on site at the event.
Bags that violate the Bag Policy (See Bag Policy)
Balls, toys or sports equipment
Banners, signs, flags, poles or sticks
No Outside Food or Drinks
Boxes or wrapped packages
Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
Skates, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters or bicycles
Unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephoto lenses
Unauthorized video cameras, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks
Weapons or projectiles
- No Smoking
Code of Conduct:
In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that guests refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (this is a non-smoking facility)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
My Question was not answered by the FAQ, who can I contact?
The Model Experience team is always more than happy to answer any questions or help with any concerns.
The best way to reach us is through email: info@TheModelExperience.net
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response and keep in mind our offices are closed during weekends.
Thank you for your support, see you on the Runway!