Fashion Show - Health and Safety Plan
At The Model Experience we take COVID-19 very seriously. Your health and safety is very important to us. Our goal is to create a SAFE SPACE for entertainment.
Here's how we are staying safe:
- All guests must provide proof of vaccine or a negative test result taken within 72 hours.
- Testing available on site.
- Guests will have access to testing but they need to bring an insurance card otherwise it’s $55 out of pocket.
- Masks are strongly recommended in the Showroom, and required for anyone who is unvaccinated.
Models, Designers, and Staff Members will be required to take a Rapid Antigen Test onsite and test negative. Models and Designers will be allowed to take their masks off while performing. Temperature screens will be provided at check in.
How it works for Models, Designers, and Staff Members
Tests will be performed on site and resulted within 15 minutes prior to your entry. Please bring a Photo ID and your insurance card to the event if you choose to get assessed by a healthcare professional to determine your qualification for an Insurance covered Covid test. Alternatively you can provide us with negative test results taken within 48 hours (no at home tests).
- Check in at the West Hall Entrance for your Rapid Test.
- All Models, Designers, and Staff Members must test negative in order to participate or provide negative test results taken within 48 hours of check in (at home tests will not considered).
- Models will not be required to wear masks on the runway.
By entering The Model Experience, you agree to follow the current California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Indoor Events as well as internal policies enforced by the organizer and the venue.
Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
For any questions related to Covid safety, please reach out to our Covid testing partner - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website www.usahealthplus.com